Monday, November 2, 2009

Jack

Jack Carroll was born on August 1, 2009. Today he is 12 weeks old. Ok, so he's 3 months old. 12 weeks just sounds cuter, and Jack is cute. We love him! His mom had to have a c-section to deliver him, even though he was the last one. Somehow, he got an infection in his right eye and so he's blind in that eye. He doesn't have a full name yet, just Jack Carroll. I told the kids I think his name needs to be Jumpin Jack Stockton Digger Carroll, because he jumps a lot and loves to dig! So, here are some pictures of the newest member of our family...





















2 comments:

Cambu said...

Cute dog! I love the name Jack too! I never thought to check your blog because you hardly ever post anything! :) PS...my blog is going private so if you want to continue to be able to read it, jump on over and leave a comment with your email address.

Tina said...

He's a cute little dog!!